- (pre.) theo (when you're citing a reference)
- According to him, playing football is a good way to distress.
- (pre.) theo [in agreement with]
as per, in accordance with,
- The shipment will arrive prior to December first, as per our agreement.
- (pre.) theo (should followed by an action)
- Pursuant to the new regulations recently passed regarding bubble gum-blowing, no bubbles may be blown that exceed 3 inches in diameter.
- (v) (đi) theo
adopt (choose and follow)
- Just answering off the top of my head (a bit of guess, without referencing to any trusted sources, an estimate)
- Off the top of my guess, this distribution should follow the Poisson one.