- (a) nhiều
[countable] many, a lot of, lots of
[uncountable] much, a lot of, lots of
- (a) vô số [A large indefinite number]
a multitude of + N
- (a) rất nhiều [a very large number or great variety of]
myriads of, a myriad of
oodles of […] = a great amount or number
- They face a myriad of problems bringing up children…,
- These myriads of fish would be enough to keep any swimmer entranced for hours.
- It's oodles of fun.
- (a) (phát triển) không giới hạn (không bị ràng buộc)
- Mitochondria are rampant in muscle cells since they utilized lots of energy for the costly process of muscle contraction.
- (n) quá dư thừa, quá thừa thãi, vô số [a superabundance, an excess]
- There is a plethora of procedures when buying a house.
- (n) sự tràn ngập
- The success of Human Genome Project has created a deluge of biological data
- (n) sự bùng nổ
- The population boom in recent years has …
- (a) dồn dập, tràn ngập
- After the avalanche of support, they decided to continue the show.